- Liteon DG16D2S Laufwerk inkl. 0800 v3 Firmware
- LiteOn iHAS 124 B Brenner mit MaxBurn Firmware
Wenn sie sich das flashen der Xbox360 oder Xbox 360 Slim nicht selbst zutrauen, nutzen sie unseren 72h Express Flash und Umbauservice.
Update auf v2.9 Build 0425:
Fixed - resetting drive speed back to 5x after use
removed - old standard of putting video layer 1 on layer 0 for xgd1 and xgd2
this is a fix for newer "wave 17" xgd2 discs
Update auf v2.9 Build 0421:
Xbox Backup Creator (XBC) for windows is The All-In-One solution to your backup needs for Xbox 360 and Xbox1. Check the included Readme.txt for details. New in this rel: Added - support for OEM VAD6038 Added - support for OEM TS-H943A Added - support for OEM Hitachi GDR-3120L 32, 36, 40, 46, 47, 58, 59, 78, 79 Added - support for OEM Liteon DG-16D2S Added - support for OEM Liteon DG-16D4S Added - support for OEM Hitachi DL10N Added - support for Drive Key Lookup via Jungle Flasher Key DB Added - support for Xecuter X360USB Pro v2 Added - support for OEM XGD1, XGD2, XGD3 ripping * Fixed - SS file save bug
Update auf v2.9 Build 0350:
* Changed - Minor tweaks to Image Browser dialog
* Changed - AP25 iXtreme LT+ v3.0 method to "Profiling"
* Changed - Image Browser to better match stand alone app
* Removed - Convert to SplitVid tool
* Removed - ISO Tagging feature
* Fixed - Ripping xgd1 titles
* Fixed - xgd3 drive response SS details
* Fixed - Assortment of minor issues
* Added - Windows 7 Taskbar Progress
Update auf v2.9 Build 0345:
*** NOTE *** This build of XBC does not support older Xtreme ripping firmwares (Kreon drives are still supported though). Use abgx360 at http://abgx360.net for more thorough Stealth Checking
* Changed - Auto spindle speeds when error occur
* Added - XGD3 and AP25 Support
* Added - Title Assets Check when ripping or burning xgd3
* Added - DAE.bin file reading in association of AP25 disc
* Added - Ability to rescan drives (ctrl-s)
* Added - Support for iXtreme v3 BenQ
* Added - Support for iXtreme v3 Liteon
It is advised that you start XBC without a DVD in the drive.
DAE.bin file selection is up to the user to maintain.
XBC will use whatever DAE.bin file is in the same directory as the exe.
*UPDATE* NOTE: Burning xgd3 is not supported yet in XBC, this release is for ripping only. Use ImgBurn manually following tutorials from outside of XBC. XGD3 stealth checks not supported either, use abgx360 when available.
Update auf v2.9 Build 0306:
>> >> A XBC Release intended to handle the new iXtreme 1.6 0800 mode firmwares
Removed - Support for previous Xtreme ripping firmwares
Removed - Stealth Check Buttons - Use agbx360
Changed - Stealth Check Report - PFI Wave X Date match removed
Changed - Named check mark on options tab as "ISO Check"
to reflect it is not a "Stealth Check" anymore
Added - Ability to lock game partition before ripping
Added - Ability to detect iXtreme
Added - Support for iXtreme 1.6 Samsung
Added - Support for iXtreme 1.6 BenQ
Added - Support for iXtreme 1.6 Liteon
Added - Support for iXtreme 1.6 Hitachi
(Note: Hitachi is untested and awaiting a firmware release)
Due to an issue that affects the Liteon ix16 it is advised that you start
XBC without a DVD in the drive.
*** NOTE ***
This build of XBC does not support older Xtreme ripping firmwares
drives are still supported though). Stealth Checking verbiage/intent
removed, XBC only does limited checking. Use abgx360 at http://abgx360.net for more thorough Stealth Checking
Update auf v2.8 Build 275:
A new firmware enhancement for the VAD6038 Xbox360 DVD-ROM drive and a new Xbox Backup Creator(info) to support it..
XBC 2.8 Build 275:
-Added support for BenQ VAD6038 0800 firmware
(Note: This has had limited testing, be cautious)
The 0800 Release is a firmware replacment for the BenQ VAD6038 drive to
allow you to backup your own games. It is, as always, not for use on
Udpate auf v2.7:
Added - Added support for Kreon's SH-D163B firmware
Added - Added support for Kreon's SH-D162D firmware
Added - Verify Disc button on the Drive Tools Tab
Added - Added option to do a Verify Disc after a Burn
(Note: Used ImgBurns build in Verify when selected)
Udpate auf v2.6:
* Changed - Stealth Check Report
* Changed - SplitVid Implementation for better compatibility
* Changed - Removed Eject/Load button from Drive Tools
* Added - More information from SS to log
* Added - Stealth Check for Backup media
* Added - Stealth Check Before Burn process for Nero
* Added - Stealth Check Before Burn process for ImgBurn
* Added - Stealth Check to Validate Media ID XEX-SS-DMI
* Added - SplitVid format as a public option, Default
* Added - Region Check button in Drive Tools
* Added - Region Check button in Image Tools
* Added - Better sector caching to generic dvd reader
* Added - Check and on the fly fixing for backup media info in PFI
* Added - Check to validate Video size versus PFI when injecting into an ISO and in Stealth Check
* Fixed - XDVDFS Parser to read on 0x10 sector alignments
Udpate auf v2.5:
* Lost - Change log due to bad happenings on my USB KeyDrive (Below is what I can remember, I'm sure there was more though)
Added - Ability to replace file in ISO (Up to user to know what they
are doing). Easy to replace with a smaller file or Replace with a file
that falls within same sector space. The file entry in the Dir Table
will be patched to the correct new file size. Possible corruption if
you replace with a file larger than the original. Use at your own risk.
* Changed - FW Branding Check to be disabled by default
* Changed - A couple tool tips to reflect correct verbiage
* Changed - DVD Finalize time-outs
* Changed - Command line parameters to ImgBurn depending on version. This is to deal with the .dvd message if it exists.
* Fixed - 64bit IO in Image Browser
Von Redline99 kommt ein neues Tool um komfortabel Xbox und Xbox360 Images zu erstellen. Erfreulicherweise mit vollen Security Sectoren Support.
Xbox Backup Creator v2.2 Build:0180 by Redline99
Fixed - Some drive/media combinations didn't report Available bytes correctly
Added - Option to Perform the OPC or not, Default = True
Added - Option to Perform the Track Reservation or not, Default = True
Added - Fix for Invalid Xbox One Security Sector (Kreon pre .81 and Hitachi F900)
Added - Support for Maximus-Garyopa Hitachi-LG Xtreme v2.2 Stealth 8in1 (limited)
Added - Support for Frog Aspi v0.29.4, http://www.frogaspi.org/index.html
Added - Support for TS-H943A Xtreme v4.0 Game Partition Unlock command
Changed - Set Write Speed, Hopefully more compatible
Changed - New method of monitoring the tray status
Changed - GetMediaStatus routine, to allow for more waiting after closing a disk
Changed - Increased the File IO read timeout,
this puts more responsibility on the burners buffer-underrun tech
Please start using the Frog Aspi v0.29.4 in ASPI mode. If it works for everyone
then I will probabally set that as default next time.
>> Redline99 released
a new tool that will allow you to easily dump, create/patch and burn
Xbox and Xbox 360 images with full support for SS, DMI and PFI using
Xbox/Xbox360 drives with an (C4E/OPA) Xtreme SS-extracting FW or with
the SH-D162C PC-drive using Kreon's latest alternative FW.
Xbox Backup Creator v2.0 Build:0100 by Redline99
after months of development, a complete rewrite, lots of lost sleep,
way more money than I ever expected and so many bugs I lost count of
them all, I present to you, Xbox Backup Creator. The All-In-One
solution to your backup needs (provided you do it my way and your
hardware is compatible).
XBC for short, sorry Xbox Connect people. I tried to come up with something else. :-)
fully expect that not every burner out there will be supported. I will
do my best to add support for them if I can figure out the problem. It
has been hard to diagnose these kinds of issues without having the
hardware to test on! A supported list of writers would be nice to
compile in the future.
* Processor: Something within the last 3 years should be fine. I use a P4 3GHz with 1GB Ram
Ram: The application currently used a 20MB write buffer, shouldn't be a problem on current machines.
A DVD+R Double Layer burner that supports a Buffer Underrun Technology.
DVD Samsung SH-D162C with Kreons modified firmware (PC DVD Drive) (Pre
Version .80 of Kreon's Samsung SH-D162C doesn't completely support the
Security Sector extraction, but the application will detect the
capability when it is available)
Xbox 360 Samsung TS-H943A with Xtreme compatible firmware, v1, v2 or v3.
360 Hitachi GDR-3120L with Xtreme compatible firmware with OPA v2.1
(Currently, the Hitachi GRD-3120L is not capable of viewing the game
partition without a hardcoded firmware patch. Hopefully someone will
create proper support for unlocking)
Xbox One Samsung SDG-605B with
Xtreme 605b0800.bin firmware to dump the SS. (This drive is for making
backups that run on the Xbox One)
* Windows NT platform with NTFS file system (because file sizes are 4+ GB)
* Windows XP SP2 is preferred, Vista has not been tested.
there is enough interest I may support Win9x by way of creating file
sets within FAT32 limits. An ASPI driver will also be required. (ASPI
It should be pretty straight forward. Read your disk then write it to a blank DVD+R DL.
Since this application is not multi-threaded, please do not disturb it while writing.
After inserting a disk it may take a few seconds for it to be recognized.
Supported Backup Images:
Xtreme style disk images version 1-3. wxRipper support may be added at a later date.
application will only build version 3 style images. I don't see the
need to add the complication of the version 1,2 types. This is because
the data is outside the readable LBA range to the Xbox and the older
firmwares will just not use the extra DMI and PFI sectors. The Security
Sector is in the same position across versions.
* Xbox 360: Xbox 360 disks and Xbox One disks!
* Xbox One: Xbox One disks! (not fully tested, but should work)
will do my best to keep current and add requested features, feel free
to contact me with ideas, compatibility issues or bug reports. I ask of
you to please not use the forums to talk about your adventures in
pirating. Specifically the forums at www.xboxhacker.net and
www.xbox-scene.com. My personal belief is that making a backup of
property you purchased is within your rights. Of course not everyone
shares this opinion and you should use common sense and do not
distribute or download backup disk images. You can view Microsoft's
statement on piracy at the link www.microsoft.com/piracy/default.mspx
* Writing probably doesn't support all burners
* Sometimes it will not write at the selected writing speed
* May have display issues with some locale settings
application requires the Visual Basic 6 sp6 runtimes, included if you
need them. There is also a dependency on MSCOMCTL.OCX, included in the
setup package. Hopefully you can just run the exe! Use the Setup
Package if you need it.