Sie sind hier: Haupt - Wii - Tools
Wii WBFS Manager v3.0.1 x64 Version
||Modem (56k) - 8 Minuten und 28 Sekunden
ISDN (64k) - 7 Minuten und 24 Sekunden
ADSL (800k) - 35 Sekunden
||10.05.2009 - 12:47
||Note 10 bei
|| Heute, 23.07.2014 - 17:40
- Added Channel Creation support. (Disabled by default, to
enable go to Options->Channel Creation and Enable. Follow the
instructions provided below.)
- Added "Large Cover View"s, which are two side panels that display the cover for the currently selected item.
- Added Automatically Check for Updates option (Requires Internet access, can be disabled).
- Added the option to cancel batch operations (cancellation occurs as soon as the current item is finished).
- Added drive status indicator under the left-hand list, blue shows
amount of used space, green shows amount of used space after adding all
entries from the "Games To Add" list.
- Added Help menu option.
- Added direct drive-to-drive copying for drive's with similar sector
sizes. Drive-To-Drive copying will now first check if it's possible to
do direct copying, if not it will revert to indirect copying.
Channel Creation notes:
- Now automatically requests to Run as Administrator.
- Fixed the estimated size being wrong for some games.
- Fixed an issue with CSV files being exported incorrectly sometimes.
- Save expander states, so the user doesn't have to keep re-opening them each time.
- Fixed Homebrew Channel creation. (Now using WiiCrazy's USB Loader DOL instead of Yal).
- Fixed an issue with the "Estimated Total Size" not updating correctly when games were removed from the right-hand list.
- Now checks the filesystem type of a drive before loading to make sure it's not NTFS, FAT or ext.
- Fixed an issue with games with ":" or other special characters causing issues during batch extraction.
- Fixed issue with game regions showing up incorrectly in initial 2.5 release.
- Fixed issue with RAR files in subfolders not being detected during drag and drop operations.
- Removed thousandth of a seconds from elapsed time in progress bar.
- Fixed mislabled blocks status (was Blocks Used, should be Blocks Free).
- Fixed some other minor issues.
- Changed installer (now prompts for .NET 3.5 SP1 before installing, also gives options for installing langauges, etc).
- To enable channel creation, go to Edit->Options and
click on the Channel Creation tab. Then specify the base WAD file that
you want to use, the location of the common-key.bin file, as well as
the loader that you want to use. Click OK to confirm the changes.
- Once channel creation has been enabled, you can choose one or more
entries on the Games To Add list then click "Create Channels" (or right
click and choose "Create Channels").
- If you choose multiple
entries, you will be asked to choose a folder to save the WAD files in
and a batch creation process will begin.
- If you choose a single entry, you will be prompted for the 4 letter
Channel ID you want to use and where you want to save the file.
careful with the Channel IDs you choose, if you have an existing
channel with the same ID, it will be overwritten when you install the
- If you want, you can specify a USB loader DOL file other than the
packaged presets. To do this, fill in the "USB Loader DOL File" setting
with the DOL file you want to use, then type in the placeholder title
ID in the "Title ID Placeholder" field, then click OK to confirm the
- A base WAD is not included with this application, you must supply
your own. It is best to use a WAD file that belongs to a channel and
one that is the same region as your console.
- The common-key.bin file is not included with this application, you must supply the common-key.bin file.
Supported Operating Systems
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (the installer will prompt you to automatically download and install it if you don't already have it.)
- Windows Vista (tested thoroughly. May need to "Run as Administrator" depending on user's settings and UAC settings).
- Windows 7 (tested and working. May need to "Run as Administrator" depending on user's settings and UAC settings).
- Windows XP (tested by a few other users, should work fine.)
Webmaster bitte linkt nur zu dieser Seite und nicht zum Download direkt!
26949377 DL Seiten